Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Again

I wonder how much more snow we can get??? We cleared off the table on Sunday afternoon and it is full again. I don't know if the deck can handle the weight of the snow. It has to be 2 feet by now. I think I am ready for some rain instead. The power outage this morning and the large amounts of snow was sufficient to block the vents for the furnace. So after no power for a couple hours, then we had no heat. Thankfully Chuck got it working again, yes, after climbing a ladder to the roof in the snow and ice. Yikes!! I started to shovel a path in the driveway, but Chuck says it will take me a month to get all the way to the road so I stopped. At least there are a couple more tunnels for the birds to play around in driveway.







1 comment:

Seth and Michelle said...

Again, what gorgeous photos! Any one of those photos could be a Christmas card. Nice work!

Glad to hear that you got your heat back. That would have been awful.

Yeah, we gave up on the shoveling, too.